Monday, February 23, 2009

Injustice

Woman sent a letter in which she says: Since I began my life with my husband in the military officer and we live in a fulfilling life was obtained over the marital life, and I have to raise my daughter and Bmrabiyat many do not remember the number is not surprising that it was each one of them I do not stay more than two months and then escapes My husband of cruelty
Aggressive nature, which I do not know if Tanith acquired during his trip, or are they inherited when my husband was in the torture of any creative work we have a nanny, I do not deny I was sometimes guilty of such cruelty and Almiskinat 15 years ago when my daughter was seven years old and my son in the the middle stage of the knowledge that Iraqi farmers may be accompanied by his daughter of nine years may be received with honor, the simple farmer, said that his daughter came to serve us in return for twenty pounds a month and we agreed to do so and left the farm we have a struggling child blonde girl Vankrtt they leave in tears, holding her father and Bjelbab Tsthfah not than the visit, and do not forget to hand it to her father and left a tearful eye and promise to have the implementation as requested by him and the girl started her new life with us were waking up early in the morning to help me in the preparation of breakfast for two and then carrying school bags and down the street and to remain standing even with Teflai borne on the school bus and return to the department deals with food and Iaftarha Fula was often without bread and oil on the verge of rot in some cases, some of which we are mastering the art a little molasses and cheese and then start after breakfast in the practice of cleaning the house and the purchase of vegetables, the survey and the synagogues and cooking and to meet requests for the people of the house to midnight Vtsagt then Kalguetilp on the ground and sleep in the day, and at any lapse or postpone the performance of the work required of them in high cruelly beaten by the husband to bear the beatings and patient despite the tears, the girl was very honest and faithful to the hygiene and Mkhaddomiha rejoice at the simplest of things and had always come to their owners. The girl bear with us, suffering in silence and patience, and I remember now that when the day comes out Teflai delighted pampered while the child remains clean and without pity and washed after the end of the arduous work of wearing an old dress, but he is clean because it was keen on the cleanliness of her simple but has not seen her father only a few times after our work has been cut off from her and began to send one of his relatives by the receipt of monthly and that she had not seen her only three times: first when her older brother died in an accident and the second was destroyed in fact have been infected with a contagious disease, and feared the Teflina them to Vobadnaha the pretext of her hometown to see her mother and her siblings, and was the third time on the death of her father after he entered the stage of boyhood, and settled in the heart of grief. There was once a girl almost as young people age out of a day to buy vegetables and did not return to the house .. My husband started in the search for less than a week until my husband had been found at the back and welcomed an enthusiastic welcome by all kinds of suffering may Besagaha electricity and violently kicked my son volunteered, while my daughter cried for her father, she says: Vdharbha is also forbidden for the first time in his life. The girl returned to her life Alhqip us and the situation continues as it was, a mistake or postponed pursuant to Vidharbha is my husband and go out to leave space for them and leave the leftovers to eat the week. Then little by little we began to notice that the cups and dishes fell from her hands and they stumble in Msheetha Frdhanaha the ophthalmologist, he stressed to us that its very weak due to receive from the shocks and blows to the area of the brain, eyes, that he was withdrawing and shrinking gradually and does not see it now under the feet, that is, it has become almost blind!! Although not all Nrahmha and has been working as before and go out to buy vegetables, but often slapped if the market is not Bkhaddrawat fresh and often do so for very weak eyesight Vohafqat by Tcilha was the wife of the doorman at the entrance of the building and go to buy vegetables, so save them from humiliation of the girl then left the house after a day that has become almost Mkovvp .. No longer the time did not pay attention to other research by this time had become almost blind in the government .. What make Bamia?! My son graduated from university, work and employment, then married and when we completed our pleasure that she was pregnant and then the happy moment came and I gave birth a sudden, we discover the harsh reality that children do not see the blind .. The joy turned to a thick plume of dark sadness .. We have begun the long journey with doctors move from doctor to another in search for a cure, but to no avail .. And my son and his wife surrendered to reality and is extinguished hope in their hearts and decided not to take the wife of my son again for fear of a repeat of the disaster, but doctors assured her that this is impossible and encouraged them to pregnancy and we encouraged them, we also hope that our child alive and natural ease of sadness and shock in the first child and took my son's wife for the second time and gave birth to a beautiful girl and complete joy when the doctor told us that they believed her and poured her brother Almkovv toys, gifts, clothing, seven months after it noticed that its center in one direction does not deviate by Frdhanaha to an ophthalmologist Vfujina it just does not see a glimmer of light and is also exposed the loss of her sight and we are unto God and to Him we return to the view that my husband was shot spoiled with psychological situation of the Middle East and the hatred of everything, even his home and his children and his family and his condition worsened, the doctor referred us enter a psychiatric clinic for treatment of depression and I felt the concerns of the minimum set of cruelty and I remembered that I am that girl that ran away from Alxeirp Jhimna blind and took me wonder: Is the solution to our ills is the revenge of God, that girl we make for the right and become the image of the girl Ttardni units moving in and I'm looking for the girl even shown us by a neighbor and learned that it is working as a maid went to a mosque and brought to live with me as long as I days, despite the harshness of memories and happy girl was asking me and my concern for the return to us, and kept the ten we did not keep them back with me that girl and I am feeling the way I head my hand and calmed us in our house, which experienced the kinds of punishment which became Oraaha and serve and do their affairs are my child and I have both the blind It is my hope and advocacy for the Lord to forgive me and my husband is in the right Aqtervnah this girl and I say to those who were stripped of their hearts of compassion: The district does not God do not sleep on one of Tksoa Sultan who you are

No comments:

Post a Comment